Sunday, September 21, 2008

"I AM A V.I.P. IN MY FAMILY"

This week has been an exciting one. Monday I was able to travel to Evanston with Graci to watch my son, Riley, play Football. He always works hard and does a great job. That Q.B. was on the ground but was able to get the ball off just in the nick of time before Riley laid him right out. Tuesday, I was able to go to Graci's preschool because she was the V.I.P. of the week. It was so much fun. I stayed up till about 2:00a.m. to finish her cute little poster. It has some of her most favorites. Her family being #1. She loves to go fishing and knows that she has to wear her fishing hat. I can't say that it is lucky because Torrey can't seem to catch any with her around but she has to wear it none the less. Graci loves to ride bikes and play with Hannah's kittens. She is also a big Dora the explorer fan. Thank You Graci for taking me to school with you. Hattie broke out in hives all over body and she was itching like crazy. It was something that she had eaten I guess. After two days of that she is back to herself. Layton had gotten a soar in his nose, I know that sounds gross but, it started to migrate to his upper lip and had gotten an abcess under his lip and was pretty swollen. Friday I ran him to the E.R. because you just can't seem to get into any Doctors around here and they gave him an antibiotic and it looks much better today. Oh, the joys of being a mother. I hope this is not a sign of how our winter is going to be. Saturday, I traveled to Utah with one of my good friends, Jeanna Young. We are going to sell items at a craft bazzar in Rock Springs so we shopped all day and had a great time. Thanks Jeanna for the fun day! Now I have to get to work and start making all of the fun things that we bought. I am so tired tonight!

1 comment:

Young Family Adventures said...

I found you!!! Ha, Ha, Ha!! Your blog is adorable!! I love it!! You turkey - Can't believe you wouldn't let me see it!! TTYL

Ps I got the pretzels yesterday afternoon I will try to bring them over soon! :)