

No School on Friday!! Hooray! It started out on Friday by doing my magazines at Smith's. I ran right home to finish my cleaning because Torrey's parents were coming. While I was down on my hands and knees, playing Cinderella, scrubbing around my bar, I received a phone call from my good friend Jeanna. They were headed to the park with burgers from 'Old McDonald's" as Graci refers to it, and wanted to know if we wanted to join them. Heck yes! Anything to get me out of house cleaning. It was a beautiful day and the kids enjoyed themselves as well as I did. When we got back, Grandpa, Grandma and cousin Bailey were there. It was so much fun to have them. Grandma was a good sport and sat through four football games while on her visit to Wyoming. The weekend was filled with yes, football, a rainy trip to Lander and then beautiful weather to watch the game, the best pizza I had tasted in a long time at Tony's pizza, swimming with cousin Bailey, an awesome two days of General Conference and on Monday Morning, the kids all sluffed school and Grandpa and Grandma took us all out to breakfast. What a great way to end an awesome party. Thank You Veldon and Arlene for the fun time. We love having you.
Attatched is a picture of the guys heading off to the Priesthood Session of General Conference Saturday night and an awesome picture of Layton after he played so good on Saturday.




No comments:
Post a Comment