Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hannah had a Birthday!! Yeah!!!


Pictures were taken last year after her baptism on July 5th, 2008

June 7th was Hannah's ninth birthday. The night before, we took her to one of her favorite places to eat, MiCasitas. She got the yummy chicken enchiladas, then we were off to see the movie "UP". What a cute movie. Yes, we did watch it in 3-D so that was really cool. I thought that I would come out of there with a major headache but surprisingly, I didn't. It was a fun evening. We ran to Smith's in Green River to get Hannah's favorite, chicken alfredo and key lime bars for our Sunday dinner. We are waiting for the weather to change so that we can have a pool party with some of Hannah's friends so we are in prepation of that and we keep waiting for that good weather!!! It should be way fun.
I can't believe that Hannah is NINE!! She has such a fun personality and can be a bit silly at times. She is trying Theatre this summer with the Western Wyoming College Theatre program. They will be performing "Seusical the Musical" which should be a hit so if any one would like to get tickets for the production. Let me know. They will be performing June 24th & 25th. Hattie is also doing it and they are both loving it.
Hannah will be in the fourth grade this year and will be moving to a new school, yes AGAIN!! She is a very good student and has become very responsible with her homework which sure helps her mother out. She is also a very good friend to all and because of that , sometimes gets the short end of the deal but people always know that they can trust Hannah to be there for them. You are so AWESOME Hannah and we are greatful that you are in our family. Thank you for all that you do for us. I can't wait for your birthday party. It will be a blast, I promise!!!

1 comment:

Morrows said...

Happy Late Birthday Hannah! What a fun day! I have heard the "UP" in 3D is pretty awesome. Good choice on dinner. I love Mexican food. Its probably my favorite! Sounds like you are all doing great!