O.K.! I think that I am finally caught up from Christmas and getting organized and back into the swing of things and then I realize that IT IS ALREADY THE 20TH!!! Where in the world does the time go. No, I really didn't just realize that. I am more with it than that but seriously, where does it go. The last couple weeks have been nice because it hasn't been to busy. We have done a bit of traveling to Riley's games in Mountain View and we went to Laramie this last week and then Rock Springs tonight but we love it.
Today was an amazing Day with the Inaguration of the new President of the United States of America, Borack Obama. This is an amazing country that we live in and definately one that all of our hopes and dreams can come true. I pray that our Heavenly Father will be with the Obama Family to lead and guide this nation.
I am off to the Basketball Game! I hope you all have a great night.
What's A Sister For?
1 week ago




No comments:
Post a Comment